A Moveable Feast Catering Kitchen Protocol
- All deliveries, including food, packaging, and miscellaneous items, will have a designated drop off area.
- Sanitizing products and packaging before being properly stored on shelves and in clear plastic bins.
- Immediate removal of cardboard from kitchen.
- Staff temperatures to be monitored. If you feel you have an elevated body temperature, please inform the kitchen and stay home.
- Hand washing guidelines posted at all sinks throughout the kitchen and offices.
- Sanitizing products are available throughout the kitchen to be used with disciplined frequency.
- All surfaces to be wiped down regularly with bleach water and or sanitizing products.
- Masks – Available to all staff working in the kitchen and to be worn while preparing food and speaking to fellow co-workers.
- Aprons, Jackets and Bar Cloths – Provided through Canadian Linen. Weekly service, providing us with clean items.
- Aprons – Only to be used once daily and then laundered.
- Bar Cloths – All cloths to be disposed of at the end of each day for laundering.
- Latex Gloves – To be used daily with all food production and handling and replaced frequently with fresh and clean gloves.
- All AMF vehicles are stocked with gloves, masks and hand sanitizers.
- All surfaces in the vehicles will be sanitized and maintained on a daily basis.
- Drivers will wear masks and gloves at all times when entering private homes and office buildings.
- We will work together to provide a quick and seamless pickup of any items belonging to AMF Catering, once the event is complete.
- Please make sure all items are rinsed and stored in clear bags, provided with your delivery.
- A pickup list is attached to your delivery to ensure all items are accounted for and placed together for pickup.