As our customer, you will receive a strong commitment to your event from start to finish. We invest a great deal of time and are sensitive to your individual event based on your wishes, tastes and budget. Our goal is to make your event spectacular and stress-free.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
We are diligent when dealing with food allergies or personal food restrictions. The AMF kitchen is not allergen free, ie. nuts and gluten. We cannot guarantee the avoidance of cross contamination. Please let us know of any dietary requirements. We will be happy to accommodate and create for you!
We have a long standing relationship with Lonsdale Rentals and we would be happy to organize all items you would require for your event. We add a 20% administration fee to coordinate all aspects of your event, such as advising customers on required items, contract setup and adjustments, delivery, setup, and pickup logistics.
Delivery charges are dependent on volume and distance. North Shore deliveries start at $13. All other locations start at $20 and are subject to change dependent on location, day, and time. Monday to Friday, scheduled deliveries and pickups are organized between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Saturday, delivery only, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday events are only booked during high season and require a minimum order of $1,000.00 for bookings. High Season – the months of June and July and November 15th thru till December 24th. Some exceptions may apply. Please discuss your catering dates with our event coordinator.
We are proud to take the time to beautifully display your food on an assortment of ceramic platters and baskets. We request that all serving items are properly stored and ready for pickup, which occurs within 2 business days following the event. Any damaged or missing items will be invoiced and charged. We include a green packing slip with each order to ensure proper inventory of items when being picked up. Please take care of our items. We really like our stuff!
- Service Staff – $28 per hour
- Bartender – $28 per hour
- Crew Chief – $30 per hour
- Chef – starting at $35 per hour, not to exceed $75, event dependant.
- Hourly wages begin upon arrival at location or, if required, loading items at kitchen and driving to event locations. Door to door service. All shifts are based on a 4 hour minimum.
- 15% for all service events. Taken from food and beverage totals only.
- 10% for all events with delivery only, having the following criteria. Parties over 20 which contain buffets and appetizers.
- Server tips on site are to the hosts’ discretion and are welcomed. Please note that the standard gratuity on your invoice is not related to the suggested tip for your server.
Biodegradable and recyclable paper products can be included with your order at no extra charge, for groups under 30. These items Include plates, utensils and napkins, based on your order. For parties over 30, our paper product package runs from $1 to $2 per person, based on requirements.
Payments and invoicing is arranged between AMF and the customer. All invoices are confirmed and quoted prior to the event, subject to change as agreed upon between AMF and the customer. If there are any issues, please refer to initial confirmed quote for final pricing.
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. A small surcharge applies to manually inputted credit cards and AMEX transactions.
- Credit terms are net 7 days or a pre-approved time frame by management.
- Wedding bookings require a $500 non-refundable deposit, as it reserves the day for you.
- For all booked and confirmed events, a $300 non-refundable “Save the Date” deposit is required.
- One week prior to the event, an additional 30% deposit is required.
- In the event of a cancellation, after the additional 30% has been received, 75% of that amount will be refunded. The full 30% deposit will be held if the event is cancelled within 48 hours.
- During peak season, we require a 14 day notice for cancellations to receive a refund of any portions of your deposit taken, not including the “Save the Date” deposit.
- If your numbers fluctuate, AMF is happy to accommodate. Please do your best to give us 5 days notice prior to the event. Adjustments will be made to your invoice, including rentals, service staff and food quantities.
- Daily orders – cancellation within 24 hours are subject to charges, depending on products used and prepared for your order.
Prices are subject to change without notification.